Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bling-Bling Bride

I am probably the most excited about my mother making my jewelry (besides getting married to the love of my life of course!). I have been bugging my mother about making jewelry for me pretty much since middle school (WELL over 12 years), but she has yet to make any (though she has showered me with tons of the pre-made stuff). As a result I nominated her to do my bridal jewelry as well as jewelry for my maid of honor. So here are the ideas I came up with (as you can see I am an Etsy addict.



I think I may do just white crystals for me with some accents of purple and teal. As you can see I LOOOOOOVE the v-neck because it will perfectly line the neckline of my dress:





theKACZcollection


seDuCe





 



Then here are some ideas for the maid of honor's jewelry which will probably use teal and purple (though I think it may have to be one or the other so that she can wear it again):

 

  

beauxbijouxboutique
  


morganmcgeehandesign

  


Even if my mother is unable to recreate this wonderful designs or make her own version, I will be more than willing to support the Etsy artist.





No comments:

Post a Comment